cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Characteristic Assignment when UD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've activated the batch management and QM inspection type 01(for goods receive). Movement type 103 to create a inspection lot, and 105 to goods receive.

But I cannot find where to assign the batch class characteristic during the UD ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You dont need to assign the batch characteristic in UD.

Assign the batch classification to the material in Material Master. Then define the characteristics as batch Characteristics. Once you record the results for the inspection lot, the values of the characteristics will flow to the batch automatically.

Thanks

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I cannot find where to assign the batch class characteristic during the UD ?

I am not sure what exactly you are looking from this but,generally you do not assign the class char during UD,but its assigned to a MIC and MIC is assigned to the task list.Perpose is when you do result recording during for the MIC's( which are created with reference to class char ) & do usage decision,results are get transferred to Batch( which also contains the same class char)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

normally batch class is assigned in material master why you want to assign it during UD? If you are asking about assigning the Batch then it is done during goods receipt. Can ou please let us know your requirement clearly.

Regards,

Smruti