cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP-Documentum Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

What are the different ways of integration for SAP - Documentum ?

Is content services for SAP and archiving services for SAP are two different ways of integration ?

What are the steps for the same ?

thanks,

sumeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

also check if this helps:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.

As i am in process of SAP-Documentum integration, i found out 2 ways of doing it:

1> RFC based

2> Archive Link based.

Hope my understanding is clear on this

I have downloaded the content services for SAP as well as Archive services for SAP from EMC site.

We are able to view the docs from the Documentum server through E-connector interface. In the manual it is mentioned to access transaction ID "OAC0", where it creates a Archive ID. Here is the main problem, what should be present in the HTTP Script field. When we mention the folder, it is unable to find the object which we have created through WEBADMIN Tool as ZA. It is not phyisically present in the documentum repository.

Can anybody help me for this. This is the major show-stopper for me. Please help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there als an answer for this.

We have the same problem with defining a logical ArchiveID.

In the Configuring manual it you have to type the following for the HTTP Script field in transaction oac0:

/<virtual_directory>/archivelink/<name-of-repositry>.

What do they mean with <virtual_directory>?

Herbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I give you my example, whitch fork for me (i could connect to Archvive Service):

/assap/archivelink/snt?serverInfo&pVersion

<virtual-directory> is subfolder i root tomcat directoty where Archive Service was installed:)

snt is my repository name so you should change it.

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

Please have a look at this link .

http://www.datamergence.com/sap_dctm.htm

Regards,

Nanda