cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while searching for cost center in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am creating a one screen SC (extended classic case) where I create a free description line and go to 'Details'. Here I use the search help to populate cost center. When I click 'Start' on the search help, it gives me an error pop-up "Missing authorization check to display master data". However if I enter the value directly, it works fine. Any hints on what might be the issue?

I have defined "real-time backend validation of FI data" in Define System Landscape.

Also, in DEV environment, the cost center value gets defaulted in SC but in QA somehow, it does not get defaulted. Any comments?

Best regards,

Madhur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the authorization profile of the RFC dialog user in ECC - it probably doesn't have the correct objects. Enter at least the following for object S_RFC in the profile:

Activity: 16 (Execute)

Name of RFC to be protected: BBPC, BFHV, RHF4

RFC object: FUGR

If that doesn't solve it, check the RFC authorizations for the user role and compare it to the standard SAP role to see if there is something missing there.

The default of the cost center is maintained in PPOMA_BBP or in the user personal settings (which updates the organisational model). So this is done in DEV and not in QA.

Regards,

Robin

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer: http://scn.sap.com/thread/1596483.

Same issue has been resolved.

Regards,