cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to delete the outbound delivery/item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am not able to delete the outbound delivery and item.

I have followed the below process.

VF11 --> VL09 --> VL02N(Trying to delete the line item its giving the error as below)

Billing operation already exists for item 10

Message no. VL494

With Regards

Azeez.Mohd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi azeez,

IF ur want to delete a line item in the delivery first you want to know the status of the item if it is A or B ur not able to delete the line item.

now change the status as C -complete by using the delivery status change program or put the picked quantity as fully and the reverse the pgi and the delete the line item o by going to the debugging mode then ur line item can do delete.

regards,

siva

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azeez,

It seems that you are doing all the correct steps to reverse the process. The only thing I can suggest is this:

After reverse of the good issue (that if you have done using VL09)

A) Enter in delivery using VL02N transaction and remove from items the quantity picked (only this, not the delivery quantity) and than save the delivery. This would be set the status of the delivery as "to pick"

B) Re-enter in the delivery and now select the item to delete and cancel it.

I hope this can help you.

Regards,

Gianpaolo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for this you need to cancel the invoice at VF11  next PGR at VL09 then go to VL02N try to delete the line item ,then system will allow you to delete.This is the standard process. 

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azeez

What you trying to do tell me exactly , because you done billing document and delivery document

1.first cancel the billing document through VF31

2. You cancel delivery document through VL09

3.change delivery document remove the delivery quantity and picked quantity

with regards

dinesh

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Azeez,

Please confirm you have Deleted the Invoice VF11, and also chek accounting document get reversed. In VL09 also confirm you have revered/cancelled Goods issue for the Delivery. Then go to VL02N and click at Menubar Outbond Delivery and Delete the complete OB. If you have to delete perticular Item only then Remove the Picking and delivery quantity for that item and then try to delite the perticular item.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Azeez,

It seems that the billing document has already been created for the deliver if you want to delete the delivery you need to first cancel the invoice, then reverse the PGI through VL09 and then delete the delivery.

Regards

Suchait

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suchait,

I followed the below path.i.e canceled the billing doc->Reversed PGI->Trying to delete the deliveryitem.

VF11 --> VL09 --> VL02N

With Regards

Azeez..Mohd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azeez,

Dont try to change the quantity in the delivery, simply select the line item and delete it.

Regards

suchait

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Azeez

Try Remove the delivery quantity and picking quantity in the delivery doc and delete the line item.

---dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the following error if i try to make the delivery qty as zero.

Delivery quantity must be entered for the item.

With Regards

Azeez.Mohd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Azeez,

Dont try to change the quantity of the line item, Instead the line item and Delete it .

After deleting the line item then delete the whole delivery if you want to.

Regards

Suchait

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you deleting line item.Delete entire delivery.Check the document flow what is the status of  cancel document ?Is it cancelled or again billing document created.

Delete entire delivery it should allow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I tried to delete the the delivery aslo its the same problem.

WIth Regards

Azeez.Mohd

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In "VL09" was your Delivery reversed and did the message appear as

" Goods issue for the Delivery XXXXXXX cancelled".

"No Problems have been logged"

Kindly recheck .

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Yes I got the same message in "VL09"

" Goods issue for the Delivery XXXXXXX cancelled".

"No Problems have been logged.

With Regards

Azeez.Mohd