cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the SDN forums?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

Easy BUT IMPORTANT question: Where did the SDN forums go to?

I can't find them anymore under scn.sap.com. Furthermore, please tell me where the forum search is now.

Thanks for your quick response.

Best regards,
Felix Klingel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, this makes things clearer, thanks to everybody. I hope I'll get used to the new version of SDN.

Best regards,
Felix

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

In the New SCN, we've merged all content for a topic/product into a single space: there's no more going between different systems to see discussions, news, blogs, eLearning, articles, etc.

After you find the topic or product space you're looking for, click the content tab to see the blogs, documents, discussion and polls for that space (there are filters). 

We have some resources to help find the space you're looking for:

- Maps Old Forums to their new Location

- Lists all 380+ spaces on the New SCN

- Chock-full of resources to help get you started

http://scn.sap.com/thread - Your own feed (login first for best results)

former_member219179
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can any body provide the detailed steps of how to enter the related forum ex,PP or MM.I am really confused with new format.

May be it will be explined earlier but some document kind of Work instruction how we are preparing and providing customers would help us.

Cheers,

Kumar.S

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

After you arrive at the topic space, click the CONTENT tab. After you get to the content view, click the DISCUSSIONS filter to see discussion/forum threads only.

While on the content tab, you'll also see other filters for blogs, documents and polls. If you are familiar with old SCN, you'll know that all these content types were stored in different places. Now is

T's all in one place in the New SCN.

Happy posting!

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not SAP, but dare replying. On the new front page, did you check the links under "Where did everything go?" ? Forums are now called discussions, grouped into so-called spaces.

Search box is on the top right, you can narrow down by discussions, topic and more on the result page.

Thomas