cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Without Ship to Partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have an requirement to extract customer and sales related data along with billing . I have some scenarios where we have Invoices without ship to partner. I need to provide the address in the reports in this case How to fill the ship to address?

Thanks,

Amy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Amy,

Ship-to-party os not available at Invoice Header Level. As you may have Line Items from multiple Ship to Party in single Invoice.

So you will have to go at Invoice Item Level Partners & look for Ship-to-Party for each Line Item.

Should you need address of Ship-to-Party, it is available in ADRC table.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have ship-to partner at item level? Get it from 1st itemw with VBPA.

If not, check VBFA table on document flow for its outbound delivery number and then get shipto address from VBPA.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure whether you are aware of this.  Normally, as per standard logic, in billing document, at header level, SH will not flow and I presume, you are looking at header level only.

G. Lakshmipathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the billing document, find the value of reference document number using the table field VBRP-VGBEL. I assume this carries delivery number. Use this delivery number in the table VBPA-VBELN and partner function as SH (or WE) in the field VBPA-PARVW to find the address number from the field VBPA-ADRNR. Then use this number in table ADRC to find the address.

Regards,

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can find out the customer and sales related data along with billing using the tables VBAK, ABAP, VBFA and VBRK, you can make query in SQVI

And regarding ship to address if you not maintaining ship to Party means if your sold to part and ship to party is same then use address from table KNA1 or KNVS. Or you can have specific plant or storage location used for that customer then you can take address from that for reporting purpose.

Regards,

Anand