cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How customer overdue will impact on credit limit check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have one question regarding customer overdue. Where i can see customer overdue report. When customer having big overdue then why it is not blocked by the system i mean it should not allowed to create order for it. Even the order is blocked APOremote use is releasing this order.  Is there any setting we need to maintain in system.

Please help me to solve this issue?

Hemant ghiya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

* Please check the settings in Credit management & check whether  u have maintained credit limits for the customer. if not maintain in the T-code FD32

go to ova8 ( Credit management determination)

check the following things have assighned or not.

Credit control area

Risk categeory

Credit group ( sale order , delivery , Post goods issue)

Status block for open orders , deliveries for static or  dynamic checks

Regards,

Raviteja

Raviteja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hemant,

can you check once in the OVA8 deviation % in the financial and accounting tab that will effect the over due item in the sales order and also check the risk category was maintained correctly in the FD32 or not.

If they maintained correctly definitely it will Block the order for the further movement.

Regards,

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemanth ,

To keep track of customers who exceed credit limit the best practice is to Maintain credit limit.

Once the customer has exceeded the credit limit you can check those blocked  orders for the same with TCODE VKM3 and u can release accordingly.

If u have configured credit check for orders being blocked for delivery then you can see all the blocked delivery documents with TCODE VKM5 and u can release accordingly.

U can also get customer line item Display of all the orders with TCode -FBL5N and is controlled by payment terms.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please maintain following values in OVA8 :--

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can see at T.code FBL5N,here you can see the payment due,this will be controlled through payment terms.

Regards

Ram