Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I follow a Discussion or the question which I posted in the new SCN

prasanstar1986
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Where are my questions which I raised in SCN and my old question which I raised in SDN site .

I am not able to find any of those .

I can able to start discussion but i dont know check it or update it .

How to follow the question which I raise ....

Thanks and Regards,

Prasanna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find your old questions via Browse -> Content -> Authored and filter by "discussions". I don't know if the gap from Feb. 1st until migration day has been filled already.

In the "Communications" tab you can track all activity on content that you are involved in, e.g. the discussions you have started (in other words, the questions you have asked).

Thomas

prasanstar1986
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks you ..

I was able to find it .

Even if we click our profile photo icon and click contents tab we are able to get the posted questions .

As you said the contents after Jan 12 and feb 12 threads are lost .

Also If you could help me how do I find the questions of other users so that I can contribute .

Thanks and Regards,

Prasanna

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go the "spaces" of your interest, either by "Browse - Content - Places" or the structure hierarchy links at the top of the page. Then choose the "Content" Tab and "discussions".

Lost in Space? Have a look around in space , there is some useful documents.

Thomas

0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Now that the performance is improving and the SSO issues are largely fixed, the IT team will migrate additional content and re-index the system to account for the missing final migration.  At this point, this is tentatively planned for this weekend and takes around 2 days, but the content should again be available soon!

Cheers, Matt

prasanstar1986
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Matt...

prasanstar1986
Participant
0 Kudos

Will check out Thomas and thanks for you reply