Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP6 Portal upgrade to 7.02 BS Java Content DVD

barclay_duncan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I trying to upgrade an EP6 portal (NW04) to NW 7.02.

On the DVD extraction phase I am asked for the BS_Java (BS Java Content DVD)

This is required for the BS-J2EE-CD, UT-ERP AND UT-SRM.

This DVD is not mentioned in the upgrade Guide "SAP Netweaver 7.0 Including Enhancement Package 2" dtd 04/15/2010.

Does anyone know what DVD I should be using for the BS_Java ?

As per the manual I have

510392408  =  NW JAVA

51039352  =  KERNEL

51039351 = Upgrade Master

thankyou in advance

Duncan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

best guide to resolve this issue is to go to the Media list .pdf on SAP marketplace.

barclay_duncan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Islam

in the Media list SAP Enhancement Package for SAP netwaever 7.0 dated 2012-0120 , I can't see it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already have this CD in BS.2005.SR3.Java.Comp for SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 SR3. I think u already ve the CD you wants coz ur system is installed and running and now u r upgrading. check ur Original software components.

barclay_duncan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Had a call logged with SAP for a few weeks now..

Got the DVD material number to use 51039100 yesterday  which got me past that stage.

Now getting DevelopmentSupportRequiredException: Assertion failed for (Usage 'sap.com/BP-SRM cannot be found in the mapping

0 Kudos

Hi,

The error screen shot says  the stack file doesnt contain the
updates for the sap.com/BP-SRM* components. So i believe the
SRM is not there now and only BP-ERP* stuff.

Note 1326576 talks about generating stack files for netweaver
systems containing ERP components. Have you checked this ?
There is slight change in the way a netweaver system has to be
defined in SMSY if it contains ERP components.

Thank You.

Regards,

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gyus,

Didyou find a solution for this, I'm getting the same error when I try to upgrade our portal, I have Portal system  in Solution manager under "portal Content"  for SRM, as well, still complining:

Jun 4, 2012 9:28:33 PM [Error]: com.sap.sdt.j2ee.tools.sduselection.wizard.DialogSelectStack.onExecutionOK(DialogSelectStack.java:271) [Thread[main,5,main]]: The selected system stack D:\usr\sap\trans\EPS\in\stack_for_slm.xml does not provide valid updates for some of the components that have to be delivered, or it contains components that cannot be delivered to the new system. The following issues have been detected: <ul><li>

I really appreciate any help