cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request not delete in PSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In APO I have the process chain for PSA deletion for text data sources(BI is the source system) in daily schedule, yesterday the chain took long time for running and it is in yellow status. I manually cancelled the related job and i give repeat in process chain but it couln't start. Whereas i try to delete manually in RSA1 by rightclick on the datasource here also it didn't work. I use the PSA deletion program and function module but it took long runtime and it throws the abap dump MESSAGE_TYPE_X. Let me know any way to delete the PSA request.PSA have the only one updated request.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Aparna's solution should work.

Did you try it out?

Thanks - Pawan

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes if the request status is yellow, i dont think you would be able to delete it (but not 100% sure).

Go to RSA1 , find the datasource , right click and select manage , it will show all undeleted requests. Find your PSA request and double click on the traffic light and it will take you to another screen. There change the status of the request to red (both technical status and overall status. Now come back and delete the request and it would work

Thanks

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you share the details of the error analysis, program, point of termination etc from the dump?

Thanks,

Prasun