Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business partners and users

former_member199543
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Solman specs.

I'm trying to implement this monster in our organization, so far we succeeded with an installation of it. But I'm little bit worried about how to proceed next. The main task for me is to setup Work Center where our customers can create tech messages and work with them. Do we have any step-by-step guide or checklist on how to deal with it.

I've found this http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=250382673 , but again it's so unclear for non Sap guy, that I'm worried that I'missing something anyway.

I have solid background with SAP BW, have not done anything with ERP world, but I'm familiar with NW as far SAPTECH training guide goes

Many thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you seen in the wiki, there are lots of live scenario and functionality available in solution manager,

if you want only test message creation and operation, you can go ahead and implement test management with solution manager

for better understanding, first please go ahead the demo in the service market place,

service.sap.com\rkt-solman -> solution manager 7.1 -> test managment -> test management option 1 -> look at the demos as

Demo testing manually

Demo test automation framework creating test cases.

match whether your requirement is same as the one you see. then follow the guide is also in the same place, next to the demo. go ahead and configure.

Thanks.

Jansi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Makmerphy.

For getting familiar with Solution Manager (especialy with it's Service Desk area) you can look for helpful information here: www.service.sap.com/rkt-solman

Select Solution Manager 7.1 and go to Application Incident Management. Here you will get the overview and see some helpful configuration and administration information.

Also for getting configuration guides for Application Incident Management you can refer here: http://www.service.sap.com/solutionmanager (Planning, Installation, and Upgrade Guides (under Nuts&Bolts)

former_member199543
Contributor
0 Kudos

Many thanks for your valuable responses, much appreciate. Will try to investigate this