cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC-File-JDBC interface is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need to create an interface JDBC-RFC-JDBC.

Trying to achieve same with the help of request response bean (Standard SAP module AF_Modules/RequestResponseBean and AF_Modules/ResponseOnewayBean).

But it’s throwing an error at channel monitoring level.

MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPAObjectKeyException: Value of key must not be null: objectId”

If in the same sender JDBC channel instead of receiver JDBC we use FILE as receiver its working fine. That means interface JDBC-RFC-File is working fine, but JDBC-RFC-JDBC is not working.

Please Advice.

Thanks

Shivanjali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This does not seems to be cpa cache issue. Purely there is a limitation on JDBC adapter to handle oneway response bean module.

As we know File adapter can be used only as Asynch mode Whereas JDBC can be used in both modes.  I think sender adapter must support only asynch mode to achieve this.  Talk to SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

I found one thread about the same thing ,http://scn.sap.com/thread/1795462

It was working for him, so it doesn't look like async-sync issue.

Regards

Shivanjali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shivanjali

Did you resolve the issue ? If yes how did u do it?

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivanjali,

We are also facing same issue. We configured on PI7.4 single stack. If you solve the problem please tell how you did.

Regards,

Raju

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JDBC receiver channel supports sync communication then why are you using modules?

JDBC sender channel wont support sync communication.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JDBC sender channel wont support sync communication.

>>>

his scenario is initiated from a sender JDBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error is because of the file sender communication channel's adapter module parameter. Check whether you have skiped any parameter values. You need to assign the key value for the Module you have mentioned there.

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

I have cross checked module parameter values, and same values are working fine once i replace receiver JDBC to receiver File....

Regards

Shivanjali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Deactivate the channel -> Full cache refresh and then Restart.  activate the channel and try polling.

Also check if any lock exixts in NWA locks.

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

I have deactivated the channel... then full cache refresh..restart.. den i tried again.. but no success 😞

And there is no NWA lock...

Regards

Shivanjali

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. potential cache issue - try a complete CPA cache refresh

2. Check if the SAP note in this thread helps your case - http://scn.sap.com/thread/1433542

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shivli

Since it gives CPAObjectKeyException, Could you please check if the cache is refreshed?

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Monika,

I tried doing that but I don't think its a cache issue, as soon as I change receiver JDBC channel to file, it works perfectly fine.

Regards

Shivanjali