cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP - Mobile Workflow : SAP Structures as input ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to use a BAPI with structures as input from a mobile device. What is the best practices to do that using SUP ?

If your BAPI require a structure (like a select-option) with SIGN, OPTION, LOW and HIGH attributes, you want your end user just enter the LOW attribute and set the SIGN and OPTION attributes with default values. How to do that ?

I'm actually thinking to create a Z copy of the BAPI because I don't understand how to do that and make it simple for the end user.

Thank you very much if you can help me !

Best regards,
Fab

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can change the values of the List with the method customBeforeSubmit in Custom.js but I agree with you, maybe the best solution is create a Z BAPI.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry to answer so late.

Finally I decided to create a Z BAPI because I lost too much time searching for another solution.

And I'm better with abap than javascript...

Best regards,

Fab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing a similar problem. I'm have a Mobile Workflow and i'm trying to pass as parameters several values to several complex structure in the standard BAPI.

Did you find out the solution avoiding coding or creating a Z BAPI? I guess there must be a way to pass in "Personalization key mappings" a complex type such a List, but a list is not working for me

Thanks in advance

Pablo.