cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

particular storage location out of the many

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a plant which has 5 storage locations.

Now, if I want the plant to search for a material in only 1 particular storage location out of the 5 .... where do I need to do the setting??

Thanks in Advance,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE16 t-code get table MARD then u can find material with particuler plant and storage location

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vikas,

Tried you tips but its not working for me

I dont think I was clear in my question.. I have been given the following task:

A Plant has 5 storage locations (0500, 0501, 0502, 0503 and 0504) assigned to it.

If I want system to read 0503.. where do I need to do the settings

Thanks,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

As per the standard SAP we do storage location determination at T.code OVL3,here only one storage location you can determine to the respective combination,the same storage location will be proposed by system during the delivery.System will allow you to change the storage location manually.So for your 0503 do assignment at OVL3 based on that system will bring the same into delivery,if you want to change the storage location from 0503 to 0500 or 0501 or 0502 you need to change manually at delivery.

Regards

Ram

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all..

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go To MMSC t-code enter plant & material & click on list extendable storage location only.

then enter which storage location u want. pls try once this

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in my opinion there is only one record to set to determine storege location in delivery:

Plant and shipping point = Storage location.

The system doesn't know when use 0500 or 0501, 0502, 0503 and 0504.

If You have stock on all of this storage location it can be difficult.

You can build extra table with combination to additional field that may be unique ( different type of delivery, loading point....)

King regards.

0 Kudos

Storage location is determined from a combination of Storage conditions (picked from the material master), Plant and shipping point (picked from the ship to party). Please try configuring based on the combination of the above details.