Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RBA and MATP in BOP

former_member566355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

RBA is active for location substitution at component. In sales order both multi-level check and location substitution is working fine.

But in BOP it is not working though rule evaluation check box is active in /sapapo/bop

Regards,

RS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RS,

Could you please check if you have filled Assign Rule Strategy or Rule Strategy Sequence for BOP? (IMG>Advanced Planning and Optimization>Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP)>Rules-Based Availability Check).

RBA is executed in BOP if you have assigned Technical scenario EE to your Rule strategy. If you do not have any special requierement for BOP copy the existing records using technical scenario AA, changing the technical scenario to EE.

EEZ1A
Your strategy0 Substitute
EEZ1B
EEZ1C

We have implemented too MATP and I have not done any special customizing in order to work in BOP.

Best regards,

Pablo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RS

What is the APO Version and Rule Horizon that you are using? Can you please check the messages in BOP Result and share if you have found anything for these line items?

Thanks,

Prasun

former_member566355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Rule horizon is 0 days. We are using, SCM 701 level 0005.

No messages exit in BOP results. When consistency check is done here, in the parameters 'activate RBA' is not checked. But as per my understanding these displayed parameters are for the parent product only.

Regards,

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RS

1) Do you see all the components in BOP result?

2) What did you see in configuration for "parameter process" tab in BOP variant?

3) Do you see "Activate RBA" flag checked when you select the line item for component and click on "Check" in BOP result?

Thanks,

Prasun

former_member566355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasun,

1) No, I can see only the parent materail.

2) In configuration for "parameter process" tab in BOP variant,  Product check, product allocation check, read procedure, read check mode is ticked.

3) I do not see any components in BOP results.

For your information, the RBA is 2 level down the BOM structure.

e.g. M1 is FG, then M2 then M3. Location substitution RBA is active at M3.

All 3 products need to be selected in /SAPAPO/BOP ? What all parameters need to be selected?

Regards,

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RS

I could not find any specific restriction for multi level BOM in Release restriction Note 1409611 for this scenario. I assume that your parameter config is based on business requirement and so you are reading procedure and check mode from Product Master. I would suggest that you try with running a sample BOP run with only one FG M1, and then corresponding M2, M3 and its substitutes. Let us know the result.

Thanks,

Prasun