cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO not getting created in the backend system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I am doing configuration for self service procurement. We are working on the SRM 7.01 ECC6 ehp5 environment. We have defined the system type for ERP system in the 'define system landscape' (in spro settings of SRM) as ERP_4.0.

When you assign a supplier to the shopping cart in sourcing cockpit and try to create a purchase order in the backend system, it gives a message 'purchase order 200000125 is created and is in transfer to the backend system.' However, nothing is happening in the backend. No PO is created in the backend system.

I get to know that from SRM 7.01 and ECC 6 ehp 4 , you can use proxy service to create purchase order in the backend system. However, I have not done any settings needed for proxy service. Could you please give me any clue on the configuration needed to create purchase order in the backend system?

When I use the system type 'ERP_3.0' for the backend system in the 'define system landscape' settings , the system is calling the BAPI 'BAPI_CREATE_PO' to create the purchase order in the backend system. We can not keep the system type for backend system as ERP_3.0 as we need to use SOA services for other things such as central contract creation.

I need guidance from you guys who have done the Self service procurement using proxy service.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For SRM  7.0  -You have to use  ERP_4.0 as  the backend in the customizationin define Landscape

Check in the Application monitor what is the error for the shopping cart.

Try this.

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganesh,

We are on SRM 7.01 and backend system on ECC 6 enhancement pack 5. We have defined the system type ERP_4.0 in 'the define system landscape' of customization.

Do we need to do additional customization? is it still using the BAPI and functional module?

Please, update me.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

It is fine. System will be using this BAPI 'BAPI_CREATE_PO'

Please check in the Application monitor tab what is the error . you can see the backend errors exactly the error will be there. Please reply what is the error

(or) check in SLG1 t code what is the error

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan/Mani,

Check and apply note: 1499352.

First run the report: :

BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER

individually in the each system and enter the hours

Hour since  last change at"  Say (3000 hrs)

then  schedule the report as job

In monitor shopping cart the status " Item in transfer " will change to Error in transmission for the SC ,then Push the SC follow on documents will be created.

We had the same problem now the issue is resolved.

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou Gopi for your response.

As per your remarks i have applied note:1499352.

When i am going to execute programe BBP_SC_AUTO_RETRANSFER,

its giving a error:"Function module "ENQUEUE_E_RETRANSFER" not found.

Also please how to push the SC i mean WHIch Function module.BBP_REQREQ_Transfer??

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

FM is a standard one

Function module "ENQUEUE_E_RETRANSFER" not found . Raise a  OSS message .

please how to push the SC i mean WHIch Function module.BBP_REQREQ_Transfer?? 

yes (or) else go to monitor shopping cart and click the create follow on documents button

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

Did you Slove this error??Please tell .

even we are facing the exact issue and nothing is there is RZ20.

Its kind of very urgent .JUs tell us how we can solve this issue.

Also please tell if any SAP note we are mising currently.

Regards,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't see how the issue was resolved.can nyone please tell why the PO is coming like"PO is in process to transfer to backend" but nothing happens.

What will be the possible reason,any note or report i am missing or any setting need to be corrected.

PLease tell me guys.

Thanks,

Manil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

Perhaps you can find any error by executing RZ20 and browse either node:

SAP EBP Procurement Internal Monitors or SAP EnterpriseBuyer Monitors.

Sincerely,

Tedi

please reward helpful answer