cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer attributes in SAP solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maitained Customer Attributes in SAP Solution Manager. Spro--> SAP Solution Manager-->Scenario Specific Settings-->Implementation/Upgrade-->Business Blueprint-->Object Attributes--> Define Customer Attributes for object type. I have assigned the Customer Attributes for Project/Solution.

I am able to see these Customer Attibutes in Project at Node Attributes for  Business Process Steps. But I am unable to see the same Attributes in Solution. How can I see the customer attributes in Solution?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha,

Have you assigned the object type as "Project and Solution Node" when you assigned your custom attributes. If this is assigned , then you should be able to see the custom attributes in ur solution nodes in SOLMAN_DIRECTORY as well.

THanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Yes, I have assigned the object type as "Project and Solution Node" for the Customer attributes.  I can see the Customer Attrubutes in project at Show Node Attributes--> Customer Attributes. I dont know where exactly are the Customer Attributes can be seen in the solution. Can you suggest me the path to view them in solution?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go to the transaction code SOLMAN_DIRECTORY where you can see the solutions. Expanding the solutions , you can view the Business scenarios -> Business process ...In the structure tab you can select any of the process and will be able to see the custom attrbutes which is similar to project node in SOLAR01 /02.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Thank you for the help. I am able to view the Customer Attributes in Solution as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats cool. Please make the thread as ANSWERED if it fixed your query,

Answers (0)