cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier replication from ERP to SUS - Number Range Issue!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

I am replicating suppliers from ERP (ECC 6.0 EHP 5) to SUS (SRM 701) through PI.

Suppliers are getting replicated without an issue but with the internal number ranges from SUS.

I would like to have the same number for suppliers in ERP and SUS system - hence I would like the system to use the external number range for this activity.

Please advice on how to make the system pick up the external number range for suppliers in SUS system.

Your inputs will be very help. Thank you

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please respond with any inputs.

Thanks

Kasee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KP,

As far as I know, this is not possible.

However the link between the ECC vendor and SUS vendor is maintained in the VENMAP table on SUS side.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nikhil & All,

Issue is that, when a PO is getting replicated from the ERP system to SUS system (using Proxies and the scenario is SE_SERVICE_PROCUREMENT in PI), the inbound proxy of the SUS system is erroring out with the error "business partner <ERP supplier number> is not found"

(Because the ERP Supplier number is not the same in the SUS system - they have different number ranges).

Please provide your valuable hint.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear K P,

Your suspect "(Because the ERP Supplier number is not the same in the SUS system - they have different number ranges)."  may not be correct. I think there is some in confusion in Vendor Number and BP number.

The BP number (which gets generated as per BUCF) need not be same as Vendor Code. But the Vendor Code in VENMAP table will be same as vendor code in ERP. I think there would be some issue with the number range which you have defined in BUCF.

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganapathi,

Supplier number range in ERP is 0003000000 to 0003999999. In SUS, under BUCF I have defined the number ranges 01 & AB as [0000000001 to 0000072422] & [0003000000 to 0003999999] respectively.

After the supplier replication from ERP to SUS, in SUS vendor Org. structure I can see the supplier getting created with a BP number in the range 01. The VENMAP table shows the actual supplier number and the GUID clearly.

When I create a PO in ERP, it is sent to SUS. The SUS XML message contains the supplier number from ERP. SUS could not process this message (when I checked in debugging) because I get the error "Business partner <ERP supplier number> is not found".

Please advice. Thank you.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear K P,

Thanks for the clarity.  In that case, probably there may not be any issue with BUCF, anyway pl check 1ce whether you have checked "External" for AB.

You may try this,

1. Delete all the ques in SMQ1 and SMQ2 in respective systems and retry with a fresh test case.
  2. Check what it is showing  under "Display in BP role" in BP transaction for the partner number crated for the Vendor. Whether "FS0000 Financial Services BP" was created?

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ganapathi,

FS0000 Financial Services BP was created under the business partners related to the Supplier replicated. In transaction BUCF, the "External" flag was ticked for "AB".

Both the transactions are "SMQ1" & "SMQ2" are clear. Actually I have logged a OSS ticket also in parellel.

If there will be any other places for me to check, please help. Thank you.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

To my knowledge, only this much... pl wait for answers from some more mates / OSS.

Ganapathi

Answers (0)