cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of SAP E-Sourcing 7.0 with SAP Enterprise Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are upgrading SAP E-Sourcing 5.1 to SAP E-Sourcing 7.0 and wanted to integrate SAP E-Sourcing 7.0 with SAP EP. We do not have Portal in our landscape. What version of SAP EP we need to install and let me know step by step guide to install SAP EP and integrate SAP E-sourcing 7.0 with SAP EP. Any material,blogs, step by step configuration document helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Warm regards,

Sridhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Is there any way to test the SSO between the Sourcing 7.0 and SAP EP without using iViews.

Your help will be Appreciated.

Thanks,

Sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

iViews are the best way of linking to Sourcing as they are guaranteed to contain the SAPLOGONTICKET SSO information.

Why do you ask?  Ar you looking at integrating using a different portal platform?

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

What level of integration are you looking for?

A simple iView is all that is required to integrate Sourcing via SSO with the portal.

Or more complex integrations, such as message and report integration?

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul for the reply.

I am looking for some detail help on how to "Single Sign-On (SSO) setup between SAP NetWeaver Portal and SAP E-Sourcing 70". Note: E-Sourcing 70 is deployed on NetWeaver CE 7.1 Java version

1. When a user logs into SAP Portal and click on E-Sourcing URL iView, it should open the Sourcing interface with out showing Sourcing login page.
  2. During the approval process, an email is send to Approver with a link. I need to setup such as, when the link is activated, it should show Portal Login page, and not E-Sourcing login. Once login, it should direct to Sourcing information for approval.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Paul,

I am looking for message and report integration also. Kindly let me know what is the version of SAP Enterprise Portal we need to use?

In case if it is a simple iView integration, what is the best version of SAP EP we need to use? Do we require to use 'application integrator'?

Please send me step by step configuration guide for both the cases of integration.

Thanks and Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A good place to start with regards to this is in my blog converning setting up SSO between the portal and SAP Sourcing 7.

http://scn.sap.com/people/paul.wagner/blog/2011/12/15/sso-from-the-enterprise-portal-to-sap-sourcing... [I'll fix the formatting issues of the new SCN in the near future]

Depending on how the properties are configured in the Directory configuration will affect how new un authenticated users are treated when approaching the SAP Sourcing system.

The ext_login_page variable should be used to redirect users to the correct login page should they not be authenticated upon reaching Sourcing through the link provided.

In the Enterprise Portal a standard iView pointing to the sourcing login page should be all that is required.  There is no version requirements for the EP.

Paul 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Paul. Do we require 'Application Integrator' for integrating SAP e-Sourcing with SAP Enterprise Portal? Kindly respond.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

We are working on enabling Single Sign-on (SSO) between SAP NetWeaver Portal 7.02 with SAP E-Sourcing 7.0.

----------------------------------------------------------------

In e-sourcing 5.1 blog,  http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/18587

it was mentioned that a directory "keystore"should be created and the central portal cretificate "verify.crt" has to be copied at this location "FCI_HOME is /usr/sap/esourcing51", and it also mentioned to generate a keystroke in esourcing server for Central Portal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

In a Sourcing 70 blog, http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/27847

it was mentioned that NetWeaver Portal Certificate "verify.der" (rename it to 'verify.crt') should be downloaded and import into Sourcing/CLM system (In our case NetWeaver CE 7.1). How and Where should we copy the central portal certificate into the sourcing Java system? Do we need to generate a certificate from Sourcing/CLM system and import into Central Portal system?

Please advise, your help is really appreciated.

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pual,

Do you have any idea about the User Provisioning and role assignment for eSourcing 7.0.

Is the the same type of user provisioning as we do for other SAP EP systems?

Thanks,

Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are couple of blogs on the above Portal & E-Sourcing Integration, but due to new SDN website, images in those blogs were lost.

This is one of the main scenario where lot of people are looking for help. If anyone can post some step-by-step scenario, it will be really helpful.

anja_engelhardt2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are 5 cross-posts. This is a strong violation of forum rules. Do not post the same question across a number of forums otherwise your user might get deleted.