Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Troubles with SNOTE, forgotten manual steps and activation of reports

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using SNOTE to apply note 1679094 (legal requirement for tax declaration at Spain) when it required the note 1497003, and then the nightmare began. In fact, I did a mistake. I forgot do the manual step before to run SNOTE, but it download while I believed that I was implementing 1679094. Well, damage was done. The question is that there are a lot of objects (reports) in the modifications. After search a lot of notes to correct it (for instance, note 1550116, 1542033, 1384895, and so on) and when all works fine in development, when I try to release the request for the notes, I have a check for inactive objects. If I try to activate them, system requires the Access Key. I have been searching, but I am not capable to look for at this new SCN (page error). I am searching with GOOGLE with ext:sdn.sap.com without success.

Please, let me know how to activate these objects without register key access.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Eduardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Only way to activate Objects without access key is by transport. There is no other way to activate the objects without key in source system or development.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Arjun, but I need to release them before to transport them. And releasing requires activiting. When I try to activate them, system requires Access Key. I've forgot the times that I've used SNOTE and this never happens to me. I don't know if when the go and come I forgot other step. But I am speaking about 15 objects (includes).

For instance, when I am in the transport organizer (SE01/workbench) in the menu path: request task / complete check / display inactive objects when I do clic on in the icon for activate, system answers with a pop-up dynpro requiring the access key.

Regards

Eduardo

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Whenever theres manual changes to SAP code you need the access key, why don't you simply request the key on SAP Marketplace?

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can understand your situation, However, as you know the cleaner way to activate the objects is by using the access key which will also avoid object activation in QA and Prod. I would suggest to get access key to avoid future problems.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor

I know it is too late. I am posting this for the benefit of someone visiting later.

You can activate such objects without Access Key using report SCWB_NOTE_ACTIVATE