cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EK02 condition type is not updated when the contract is prorated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We cuurently have a issue in contracts where the EK02 condiiton is not updated when the contract is pro-rated. We have EK02 added to the condition tab when the contract is created and the amount on this condition matches with the calculated Net cost and after creation if the contract start date and end rate is updated for e.g. if the period changed to less than a year we find the cost is prorated and the net cost is adjusted but the EK02 condition type retains the old cost. Please advice.

Below are the settings for EK02 condition type. Codition class: 'B', Calcualtion Type 'C', Cond.category 'Q', Cond. control 'C' , Cond. origin 'C'.

It is added in the pricing procedure  as Manual, Statistical, Subtotal - 'B'

Settings for the requirement class for costing "ZMT" has following values assigned

Costing ID 'A', Costing Method '1', Costing Varaint 'PPC4'.

I am not sure whether i can use certain user exit to update the EK02 value when the contract is updated, If this option is possible please let me know whether by updating the EK02 value on a contract updates the external costing component for that line item.

I also tried CK55 for updating the cost but the issue is it randomly works for certain contracts and not for others.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Praba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, go to the contract item (Conditions tab) and hit the "Analysis" button and get the details why it was missed...

and did you check out the condition record?

if you use user-exit you would debug it.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ek02 condition was not missed in the pricing condition. It is added when the contract is created but when the user updates the contract period (startdate and enddate ) the prorated purchase cost condition type is updated with new value and also the calcualted net cost is changed where the condition type EK02  has only the old cost value and this an issue when the settlement happens on the contract where the planned cost is more than the actuals.

Please advice.

Thanks,

Praba