Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

field assignment has not yet been made

former_member222120
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

Greetings to all...

I am stuck because of the following issue. It will be great if you can help me on this.
I created a new Condition Table and trying to add it in Access Sequence. Following are the steps that I performed:

got to OBQ2
click on JST1
double click on acess on left
selected 977 table
double click on fields on left

It shows me a warning message: Field assignment has not yet been made. This is a warning message and I can save it but the same message is coming when I again opened the same access sequence.

Please let me know if I have missed any step in creation of table or during assignment of table to the access sequence.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
UK.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Check the below note:

365422 Warning msg VK376 when maintaining access sequences

Regards,

Ashwini.

former_member222120
Participant
0 Kudos

I Thank all for reply...
The problem is resolved now...

There was some problem with the Plant field of KOMK structure I added the Plant field of KOMP structure and it is working fine now. (to select the field from different structure -- select the access sequence >> click Accesses >> Select Table >> Click Fields >> Select the condition >> Click Field Catalog>> select desired field from structure.)

Regards,
UK.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

When using this access sequence, the system can never find a record for this access 977 table, might be wrong in some tables can tell me 977 table consist of what?

Regards

Shiva

former_member222120
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Thanks for your response.
The table 977 has two fields:
WERKS-Plant and REGIO-Region