Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC WEB UI Alert for PO and email Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have transferred PO to SNC .

But i am not able to see alert for New PO , I have created SNC_PO_ALERT with alert ID 7051 and type PURCHASE.

I have also set the notification as per the document which i am having for setting the notification.

But i am not able to see the ALERT for new PO , neither i am able to receive the mail for newly created PO.

What Could be the possible reason.

Thanks a lot.

shail    

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

You can first check Purchase order successfully posted in SNCor not.

goto transaction code SXI_MONITOR and check ReplenishmentOrderNotification_In XML is posted successfully or not and check the error if any,

If is successfull then check below settings:

Check the location (Plant/Supplier) BP organization that should be same as your BP organization assignement.

example:PO has 1000 plant (with BP.org ABC assigned in SNC) and 1234567 supplier(1234567 BP org assigned in SNC).

Now your internet user should be assigned to BP.org ABC then you can check with customer login OR your internet user should be assigned to BP.org 1234567 then you can check with supplier login.

If it not successfull then check the error and correct it and my suggestion is you also activate 7035 alert type (PO validation alert) which will update you for any failures of PO in SNC.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot nikhil, I have already checked with the suggestions that you have mentioned, I have checked the roles and added the roles in BP and now i am able to see all the alerts.

Regards

shailesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh,

I am facing the same problem which you have mentioned.

I am unable to view alerts in SNC web UI.

Can you please mention which roles you added to view the results in SNC portal?

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Can you share your screen which you have had the problem?

While waiting your update let me give you a brief story in here.

Firstly SAP SNC Roles can be seen from help link:

Roles for SAP Supply Network Collaboration (SAP SNC) - SAP Library

In here, give a try with the Super User first to understand your configuration gaps.

Role: SAP_SMI_SUPERUSER

Secondly, Business Partner is a major setting in SNC. You should assign your self, vendor, plant or customer in a correct sequence. If you are trying to enter into Supplier View then you should assing your user to relevant Vendor's BP.

Of course while having a correct Vendor - User BP assignment you should also do not forget to check serving customer plant's BP assignment to your organization.

Kindly let us know if you need further help...

Regards,

Selim Batur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selim,

I am facing issue in below screen :

Notification profile is as below :

I have checked the Business partner assignment once again but it does not seem to be an issue as I can see Purchase order in my worklist and overview screen.

I have also activated the alert types in SPRO and maintained alert number range.

Also, alert message profile is created.

I will get that role assigned to my id as suggested by you but let me know if any configuration is missing from my side.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Can you check the below profiles are active or not?

PPF Profiles:

Order:

Now click to action profile and check whether your  profiles are active or not.

I would like to add that Alert 7051 is a very standart profile which you suspect some kind of configuration fault in the system.

Regards,

Selim Batur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selim,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked the profiles as you have mentioned and all were active.

The issue was with number range maintenance. I maintained the number range starting with 1 which was causing the issue. It always has to be two character No.

Alerts are getting generated now.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Nice to hear that!

Congrats with the resolution...

Regards,

Selim Batur

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what do you mean with " I have created SNC_PO_ALERT " ?

Normally you have to activate the alerts in customizing:

SPRO - Supply Network Collaboration - Basic Settings - Exceptions - Alert Type Activation - Activate Alert Types

Afterwards the alert should be created when new PO arrives in SNC.

If you have done this already:

Are you assigned to the right business partner -  for example the supplier bp who recieves the PO ?

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have activated the Alerts in customizing.

In web UI i have created "SNC_PO_ALERT" when the new PO arised in SNC.

I am assigned to the right BP which i have created as Organisation (Vendor).

Could this be the posible reason :

My BP no (BP role as Internet user ) CGISMESHRA ( Due to length restriction of BP i was not able to create as CGISMESHRAM ( which is my login Id of SCM server).

But in Internet User tab  i have given internet User Id as : CGISMESHRAM  and Username as :CGISMESHRAM.

I am not able to understand what could be the possible reason why i am not able to see any alerts for New PO created.

I have changed Alert Category to  PURCHASE and Alert type to 0031(Overdue ASN) but still i am not able to see any Alerts in WEB UI.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

thanks and regards

shail