Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ30 to be deactivated after Budgeting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to create a user status

1. whih gets activated as soon as budgeting is done for the WBS

2. i want with activation of this user status sysytem should not allow changing budget via CJ30, but only Budget suppliment or return should be possible.

I am able to achieve point number one, but how can i lock CJ30using user status whihc gets activated automatically on original budget allocation. Any pointers on solution for this will be really helpful.

Regards,

Jatinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jatinder,

In status profile, double click on you user status - This will take you to Transaction Control screen. Hit 'New Entries' button at top left. Then make budgetting forbidden. Let us know if you have any issues.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shrikant,

I have created a user status and did following in Transaction control:

Business Transaction

BUDGETING  --> Selected No Influence and Next Action as SET

LOCk BUDGETING --> Selected Forbidden and Next Action NO ACTION

I want system to automatically set the user status when Budgeting is done and then also lock CJ30? is this possible without developement effort?

Warm Regards,

Jatinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please set following:

BUDGETING  --> Selected Forbidden and Next Action as SET

No need to set lock budgetting. The above setting will ensure that your status is set when budgetting is done and further it will not allow budgetting once this status is set.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Shrikant, this resolved the issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jatinder,

I think you need authorization check for this. Please use the authorization object C_PROJ_TCD to restrict the changes in CJ30.

Regards, Gordon