cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule line, delivered quantity disappeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a sales order with four line items. All are the same material, except the quantities and prices are different. On several of these positions we have had (partial) deliveries. When we check the schedule lines we can clearly see which quantity already has been delivered for that particular line.

Except for item line 20. We have already delivered and invoiced 15.000 pieces, but this is not displayed in the linking schedule line. The total line item quantitiy is 52.500 pieces and this is the quantity we see in the schedule line (already confirmed).

I have check SAP note 717627 and the following is stated there:

A partial delivery is already created for a request item.
If you now set a delivery block at schedule line level, the sent quantity (VSMNG) is no longer assigned to the delivery-blocked schedule line.
The sent quantity may no longer be able to be assigned to a schedule line, because there is no longer a schedule line open at the time of delivery.
This system behavior is standard and intentional.

In R/3 there is no fixed assignment between the delivery and the order schedule line. The assignment is determined dynamically and depends on the delivery-relevance of the schedule line.
If the delivery block is then removed again, a new assignment of the quantities delivered is performed for order schedule lines.

And:

This is intentional, standard behavior.

Could this relate to the problems I am facing?

Message was edited by:

Jan Laros

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

after going thru with your query, and the solution provided i dont find any way it would have answered you. correct if i am wrong, since u have recieved the solution from SAP notes, and finaly i would like to know from u that, how did u present ur query to them

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not presented my problem to them. It is ofcourse possible that this SAP note is not applicable for my problem, but I noticed the first paragraphs as relevant.

The problem now seems solved by the way. An order desk/planning empoyees has changed the order quantity and the confirmed quantity to 15.000 pieces. So this line is now fully delivered. Th edelivered quantity is now stated in the schedule line.