cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM MDM Search UI - How to remove popup when closing Search UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way of stopping the popup from appearing when we close the SRM-MDM Product Catalog Search UI?

It says:

"Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page? you have unsaved data. Press OK to continue, or Cancel to stay on the current page."

KR,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jose_oyon2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I am having the same issue. Were you able to get rid of this pop-up message?

My e-mail is jose_oyon@fpl.com. Please e-mail me any recommendation you may have to fix this issue.

Thanks and regards, Jose Oyon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose/Thomas,

Can you try with the following options in the call struture before the hook url option

100 BYPASS_OUTB_HANDLER X

110 BYPASS_INB_HANDLER X

120 usePortalNavigation    X

And update the result with us .

Regards

Ashok

timea_geczi
Employee
Employee
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

You can try this SRM Server--> Cross-Application Basic Settings-->Message control.

Thanks and Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is  standard message

Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page? you have unsaved data. Press OK to continue, or Cancel to stay on the current page."

I think we can remove this message . it is related to Portal Setting .Check with your portal team

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I believe this message is more generic in nature than just for the search UI, as far as I am aware, this message is displayed for any BO type for which you would try to leave a transaction in mid process as at this point, the BO document is already partially generated. In the standard there is no way to disable this message.

Regards,

Jason