cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consignment sale with excise duty

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

How can we map excise duty in consignment sale. it would be at 1 stage like consignment fill or on 2 stage consignment issue , pls help me with deatils confirgation point and is there is any special pricing procedure is apply or normal one.

Thanks a lot in advance.

With Regards

Aaditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Duty will always be calculated when some dutiable products leaves the plant.  Having said this, you have to create excise invoice only in consignment fill-up stage.  Moreover, if you know the concept of consignment process, this query would not have arised because, consignment issue is nothing but, you move the goods from your pocket for which, duty would have already levied.

Better please search the forum or google for more details.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

Refer to above answer , yes it is correct,i m new to consignment sale process i never done it before. but what i thought at the level of consignment fill up stage. create a proforma inveoice and on that basis create excise invoice, but I get confuse should I select F8 proforma invoice with delivery or JEX excise invoice india for billing. and on the stage of J1IIN excise duty will posted to CENVAT payable Account. and when we create consignment issue billing at that time excise duty will fall on to CENVAT Suspence account.correct me if i m wrong. and there is special copy control will applicable in this case (VTFL, VTFA,).

With Regards

Aaditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

PLs help on above question

With Regards

Aaditya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have consignment stock with "W' indicator,  actually after consignment issue some stock are available but stock is scraped now. company don't want to pick-up. but stock is showing. How can directly remove stock from consignment stock. Pls suggest.

Thanks and regards

Sujit

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi aditya ,

on the stage of J1IIN excise duty will posted to CENVAT payable Account. and when we create consignment issue billing at that time excise duty will fall on to CENVAT Suspence account.

Yes u r correct  on this

when u do  consignment issue at that time the CENVAT will be nullify

Regards

Ramesh

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sujit ,

Is the company want to take credit of scraping goods for excise in this process (consignment )?

Regards

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO company don't want take the credit for excise, they just want to remove the stock from customer consignment.

Regards

Sujit

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

There are customer who take the credit of Excise while doing scraping of goods because there are different excise duty on sell-able Goods and scraping goods

Regards

Ramesh 

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

There are customer who take the credit of Excise while doing scraping of goods because there are different excise duty on sell-able Goods and scraping goods

Regards

Ramesh 

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Post your query in a new thread.  Dont club with the one which has already been answered.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

How to remove these stock?

Regards

Sujit

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit ,

U can go to Tcode MB1A