cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one query

Former Member
0 Kudos

End user is trying to cancel the proforma invoice created which is order related how to process this

what is meant by ic sales in sap and throw some light on marketing information systems in sap

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

1)You can cancel the proforma invoice with VF11.

2)Inter company sales process is refered as IC sales in SAP.

3)Sales Information System(SIS) is what you refer as marketing information system.

The Sales Information System is a flexible tool which allows you to collect, consolidate, and utilize data from Sales and Distribution processing. It can be used at different levels in the decision-making process as a control and planning instrument, enabling you to recognize market developments and economic trends early on and to take appropriate measures.

The Sales Information System is a component of the Logistic Information System (LIS), which contains a range of other information systems including those for Purchasing and the Shop Floor.

From the mass of data which exists in the SD System, you can use the aggregation function to filter out the most important information to you, tailored to your needs. It is up to you to determine the depth of information you receive.

Not only can you collect and consolidate actual data from Sales and Distribution processing but you can also create your own planning data. Comparing actual data and planning data can assist you considerably in your decision making.

I hope this info is clear.

regards

kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Can you please elaborate on how we can cancel a proforma invoice(f5)? I linked the cancel invoice type s1 to the proforma and tried canceling the invoice. But I get message VF106, Proforma invoice cannot be cancelled.

Thanks

Vasavi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kishore,

1. There is no need really to cancel proforma as the data will not be transferred to accounts by generating proforma invoices.

In case you want cancel use vf11 and use suitable cancellation Billing document type to cancel the proforma.

IC in Sales probably means Inter company

I am sure of MIS in SD but you have SIS and go thr below links for more info:

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/LOLIS/LOLIS.pdf

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/LOLIS/LOLIS_KOMPONENTEN%20DES%20LIS.pdf

REWARD POINTS IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini