cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCIZ Report Shows "No data exists for chosen selection Message no. M5017 "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Today i have started facing an issue in MCIZ, Earlier my Fleet Consumption Reporting was working fine, Even All the Cost , Average were coming in proper way in MCIZ Report.

Standard Report was giving me statistical report on Monthly Basis, Although my user asked for Daily Consumption Average Report. Hence As Per my user request, i have done a setting change in Transaction Code ( OMOS - UPDATING PLANT MAINTENANCE INFO STRUCTURE)  in Period Unit ( from M (monthly) to (D - Daily) Snap shot is given below.

But after that when ever i m doing consumption entry of Fuel through IFCU, Table is not being updated, which i have also checked through SE16N.

While Executing MCIZ, intial screen already starting showing ( Analysis period : Date ) but when i execute  below error is poping up

"No data exists for chosen selection Message no. M5017 "

Please help. Its very urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to regenerate the info structures and copy info structure S114 using transaction code OLIX.

Rogério

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rogerio,

thanks for your reply, please put some light on the procedure for regenerating the info structure and for copying it.

i wonder how to do that ? through ifcu, material document is being created but S114 is not being updated.

please advice the procedure.

Regards

Mohammad.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammad,

Please refer the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/1308021

Just make sure: 

when meas doc is updated upto 4 key fig are updated for equipment like for time,distance,fuel mass and volume.

If your document is created by transfering counter reading then it will not get updated

what is your performance key figure ,say like km/lit or lit/km etc.Because to calculate these above four key fig will be used.So those key fig first need to be decided based on your performance key figure.Say for km/lit you need to have distance and fuel volume.So these fields need to be used in communication structure which updates table S114.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I totally agree with your points about key figures.

but that is not my problem, please be advised that all key figures settings are working fine in quality server in which i did not change analysis period from monthly to daily.

I am using liter/per hour and cost per hour in my calculation. every thing is working fine. but my primary question is that once i set updating status from monthly to daily as stated above in tcode: OMOS, it is not updating any transactions activity to the info structure . even if i roll back to the original setting (monthly) its not working. still error shows  as "no data exists"

for more clarity i m posting below few snap shots. please advice the solution.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think for PM prespective the updating per day will not work , in standard it only updates according to the month . Try one thing after entering the reading in IFCU try to select the date range in MCIZ from start of the month and to date to end of the month

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thyag Sir,

i tried for that also, but in actuall S114 is not being updated, documents are being generated, even costing is being updated on standing order also. i tried to browse table s114 from SE16 also but showing same message " no table entries found for specified key" and in mciz execution " no data exists" . i wonder if monthly update is there , then what is the use of OMOS where we can change the analysis period.

one more issue is there that , if i roll back to standard as month in omos, even then s114 is not being updated with the entries. i checked every thing key figures, standing order every thing is in right format and linked.

pls. advice. if there is any way to re-generate this info structure and how ..

appreciate your help for the same.

regards

mohammad.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I think there is no need to regenerate, i have change the update to month and it is working fine

Try MCST for generation log  also i think there is some program to update the the report after changing the update rules ( iam not sure just checek )

Regards

Thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Tried MCST, but no result.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check in MC23 and check the infostructure , its better you check with technical person on tthis

regards

tThyagarajan