cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sto problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus

I Did STO Configuration settings.i did ME21n&VL10b process. but while Doing VL02n process i enter material qty manually.here i got error(only 0 EA of material 14356  Available)

Regards

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi hari

pls check this thread this may help you

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1860411

Regards

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI HARI,

Plz run the report in SA38 by using the program SDRQCR21 by taking the delivery document u will get the answer

Regards,

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

This means the stock of that material is not available. In MMBE you might still see the stock but maybe its assigned to other deliveries. Check in Tcode CO06.

Regards

Suchait

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you entering qty.When you were created outbound delivery what was the qty.while entering qty  system throwing error as there is no qty in storage location.Check the outbound delivery storage location and stock in MMBE.If the stock is not available in supplying plant then maintain the stock through 501 mvt type.Later it will allow you enter the qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

i checked MMBE&MD04.but stock is available in supplying plant.

Regards

Hari

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You were not answered my question.Why are you entering the qty.When you were created the delivery what was the qty.It seems the stock is reserved for some other deliveries.Check in MD04 you can see other deliveries.

If you are not able to find anything delete the current delivery then create new delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari

whatever process quantity should copy from Preceding document to Subceding document. i understand quantity is not triggered in delivery order. If not copy means, kindly check if delivery automatically generated or check the stock through MMBE or process (document flow..

i hope it will clear , still getting the error means you send me screen shots through my mail id Text Removed

---dinesh   

Message was edited by: Lakshmipathi Ganesan Please read the forum rules and try to stick to that.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly re enter the storage location and check the Quantity in Delivery document.

Recheck the error log in "VL10B" transaction for any errors in creating delivery document.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material will be in transit,do MIGO with reference to the PO the do delivery at VL10b next do PGI from VL02N.

Regards

Ram