cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add and set up non ERP systems to SMSY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I need your help on adding a non ERP system in SMSY. How do I perform the set up and connectivity?
Please guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please go to http://help.sap.com/solutionmanager and choose your Solution Manager version.  EHP1 for Solution Manager 7.0 is listed under the Solution Manager 7.0 link.

If you are confused because of the Support Package 23 and you think 'but I am on EHP1 SP4'. please note that the Support Package level of the Solution Manager is determined by the level of component ST, not ABA or BASIS.

Then, once you are in the site for your Solution Manager version, please go to:

Solution Manager 7 EHP1 SP23, SP SP26: Basic Settings -> Solution Manager System Landscape

Solution Manager 7.1: SAP Solution Manager Operations -> you can see some interesting links such as Preparing the system landscape... , Set-Up automatic data capture for system landscape , or LMDB and SMSY.

I hope this information helps.

Best regards, 

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

What you meen non ERP system?

TREX? ADOBE?

beacase some system you can configure in SMSY with DAA agent

please gime ne more inforamation i try to help you

Best Regards

Naor SHalom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your replies. I would like to connect a legacy system (not an ERP system)

with SAP in SMSY.

Is this possible?

former_member182675
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

In Solution Manager 7.1 you can monitor not an ERP system with SLD - LMDB - SMSY

In 7.0 i dont think its possible

Regards

Naor

Former Member

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends upon your solution manager version. If your solution manager version is Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 or below then you can add system in SMSY directly. But if Solution manager version is 7.1 then add your non-ERP system in solution manager SLD then sync LMDB with SLD. It will create system entry in SMSY.

Thanks

Sunny