cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Function Missing in Table PPFTPARTNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am configuring Email to Requester in Service desk(sppfcadm tcode). Action profile and conditions are maintained as per standard procedure but still email are not triggering for Requester in CRM_DNO_MONITOR. When I checked PPFCPARTNR table and found partner function is missing for Requester whereas other partner functions are available.
I checked the other tables like PPFTTFTM2 & PPFTTTCU and found the entries for Requester partner function.
Can anyone suggest what\where configuration is missing?

Thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you done the define partner function from SPRO by

SPRO-> Solution Manager -> scenaro specific settings -> service desk -> parner determination procedure -> define parner function.

Are you able to get Email for other partner fucntions, like Email to message Processor

have you created the BP role as employee

And check the SAP note https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1563586

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi Rani,

Yes, Partner function for Requestor is also defined in SPRO like

00000100    Requester    REQR    Ship-To Party/ServiceRecipient    Customer Relationship Managem.    Is the Ship-To Party/Recipient Of

Yes, I am also able to get emails for other partner functions.

BP is maintained as a Person and having Business partner(Gen) role.

Thanks..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umesh, can you provide us with some screenshots of your Action definition and it's start conditions for generating some new ideas (new SCN functionality allows to incert images in your messages)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I found something for email to requester in transaction determination log as below

I checked this config in spro ( define partner function and partner determination procedure) and partner function 100 already defined there.

Is there any step or config missing ?

Thanks....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

This issue is resolved. I have changed the Partner function in SPRO and its working fine now.

Thanks for your valuable help.

Thanks....

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

First check if reported by field is filled when you are creating message or not?

Also check if you have maintained email id in BP or not?

Then check in actions tab if any actions logs. If there are then provide me actions log.

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for the reply. Answer to you question as below

1. Reported field is filled while creating message.

2. Email id is maintained in BP.

3.I checked the action logs but nothing found for email notification.

Any idea how and what this table PPFCPARTNR update in system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Umesh Botwe.

Does notification action has "incorrectly processed (red)" or "not processed (yellow)" status in Action tab? Or you can't see it at all?

Did you try to change conditions of the action or you left it by default?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

Yes, can't see any notification for requester. I tried to change conditions in condition configuration but no luck. I have done all configuration(Action profile & condition configuration) as per standard process but still email are not triggering.

Thanks....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Please delete the action from both definitions and conditions and re-add it. Moreover is your action "Partner dependent". Have you ticked the check box?

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

I have already done this but not working.

Yes, check box already ticked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you change default status scheme of SMIN? Or it was left without changes?