SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account determination error by fpe1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi dear gurus while i am executing from fpe1 following errors are coming since couple of before from fpe1 i was posted everything was working fine now i am getting this following error.

1). Account determination not possible for key 1000  /      /      /0010  /0010

Message no. >1003

diagnosis:The system could find no entry for the following key combinations in the entries for account determination:

Chart of accounts              1000

Posting area                   Account Assignment Data Relevant to

Trans(R001)

Key                            1000  /      /      /0010  /0010

Field names                    BUKRS /SPARTE /KOFIZ /HVORG /TVORG..

Note: before that my configuration side i checked for main and sub transaction and in ek01 and ek02 i maintained with division and without division for this transaction but still the status is same can give advise for getting this account determination error except this place if it relates same areas can explain for solving the issue..

from fpcj cash journal working everything fine transfer from fica to fico for invoice clearance updating fine only from this fpe1 showing this error.. 

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hariprasad,

This is a very common error.

Firstly, check whether account that you are posting has a valid Account determination ID (AD ID) at the contract account level or not.

IfAD ID is maintained, then check for that particular account determination ID, whether the there are any entries in transactions EK01 and Ek02 or not.

If not maintined, you need to add the account determintion ID (field-KOFIZ) in transaction EK01 and EK02.

So, in EK01, the string will be Company Code/ Division (not mandatory)/ Acc Det ID/ main tr/Debtors A/c

and In EK02 the string will be Company Code/ Division (not mandatory)/ Acc Det ID/ main tr/sub tr/Revenue A/c

Once you maintained the Acc Det ID in EK01 and EK02, you will not get the error.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

former_member316563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hariprasad,

Also check whether you have allowed manual posting. Check if field TE305 - XMANB = X for the combination of main & sub transaction you are trying to post using FPE1.

Feel free to ask further questions.

Thanks

Satyajeet

0 Kudos

Segment not allowed as distribution characteristic in company code 1000...the following error is coming while saving fpe1 transaction inputs can u suggest me how we get out of this issue...i checked in co a/c assignment key i never maintained ant segment related setting over there, bu i created segment i never assigned anywhere can you suggest me..

thanks

satyajeet