Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monitor synchronous messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am working on soap to rfc interface.

I have sent 5 message from web service.I have checked in SXMB_ MONI.i can see only one response message in SXMB_MONI.

i could not find remaining messages.what would be the problem ?

please suggest me

Regards

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

synchronous messages are not logged by default.

Parameter LOGGING_SYNC

Meaning

With the parameter LOGGING_SYNC you can activate the logging of synchronous messages for all pipelines of an Integration Engine.

If logging is deactivated, then it can be reactivated for specific pipeline services with the related subparameters. The possible pipeline services can be selected using input help. The logging of a synchronous message takes place after the service has been executed.

If logging is deactivated then it can be reactivated with a message. To do this the logging tag in the diagnostic header of the message must be set to 1.

Use

The parameter is set to analyze the message processing so that individual and/or all steps of a pipeline are documented.

Possible Values

0 (deactivated) or 1 (activated).

Cheers,

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Thanks for your quick response.

But 1st message processed successfully.I have sent 5 messages from web service in periodic in -travels  i.e 1 minuet poll intravel for each message .i could not find remaining messages.

Regards

Srinivas

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to see the message flow for the first message in RWB as well SXMB_MONI. If so your configuration related to sync message is available. How do you send the message to SOAP adapter? Are you using soapclient or xmlspy kind of tool? Check whether you get the response back in the soap client tool?  If you see all the messages in PI and only one processed message in ECC. Then check whether messages got stuck in the queue in ECC side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

I can the 1st message in SXMB_MONI.

I am using SOAPUI tool to send the request.

regards

Srinivas

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>I am using SOAPUI tool to send the request.

Since you do synchronous scenario, you will be seeing the response message in the soapclient itself. That proves that message is returned from ECC to pi and to soapclient tool. That shows the messages are processed. Is that right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

any inputs please

Regards

Srinivas