Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL for SOAP AXIS adapter

sherin_jose4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement to implement the AXIS module (Servlet AXIS) for our SOAP adapter and the Basis team has successfully installed the modules related to the AXIS adapter. Now we have to change the URL sincewe are going for AXIS adapter. I have created an URL based on the forum posts i saw in here, but it did not work for me since none of the URL parameters had the communication channel name parameter. I tried the below URL format and it did not work,

https://<Host>:<Port>/XIAxisAdapter/MessageServlet?senderService=<SenderBS>&interface=<SenderMI>&int...

In the above URL, i don't find the communication channel parameter that i can incorporate. Please assist me in forming the proper URL for the SOAP adapter using Servlet AXIS module.

Thanks,

Sherin Jose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

http(s)://host:port/XIAxisAdapter/MessageServlet?senderService=<>&interface=<>&interfaceNamespace=<> should be the correct URL. You POST to that URL and then your sender agreement will take care of it. Were you able to create a sender agreement and a SOAP Axis sender CC?

Hope this helps,

Mark

sherin_jose4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply.

I was able to create a SOAP Axis sender CC and even i was able to send message to PI system. But we have a Java mapping in our program that checks for the Communication Channel in the URL and thus Dynamic configuration takes place in the program. Since we are not passing the communication channel parameter in the URL, the Java mapping fails to recognize the URL and the interface inturn does not returns any values.

If something can be done to the URL, so that we can add the communication channel parameter, it would be helpful.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                       Sherin Jose

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can try using parameters in your message mapping and pass the name of the communication channel there. You can also read the parameters using java mapping. Here is a sample code taken from wiki:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/Parametrized+Java+Mapping+in+PI+7.1

Hope this helps,

Mark

sherin_jose4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

On further analysis on the interface, we have found that it is basically due to the Adapter specific attributes option not available in the SOAP Axis adapter. Is there any way that we can set the Adapter Specific attributes enabled for the SOAP Axis adapter, just like the normal SOAP Adapter.

Thanks,

Sherin Jose

sherin_jose4
Participant
0 Kudos

Also, the Adapter i'm using is SOAP and the Transport protocol is Servlet(Axis) with Message protocol Axis.

Any help on enabling the Adapter specific attributes for this adapter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Sherin Jose

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor