cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling of transactions/screens of R/3 from SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to ask if there are any ways or possibilities that I can call the transactions MB03, ME53N and ME23N in SRM system?

Those transactions mentioned are in ERP and there's a report program that displays the list of PO/GR/PR numbers in SRM and once the user doubled-click in one of those doc. numbers.. those transaction should be called..

How can I satisfy this criteria? Is it possible even if those transactions are not found in SRM system? Do we have the equivalent of those transactions in SRM?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaan,

Thanks for the link. However, I still need to do some coding to pass the doc. no. that the user has selected to the required transaction (ME23N, ME53N and MB03) so that the details of the doc. no. will be displayed...

Can you provide me a sample code that will call the transactions after I apply what's in the link?

Thanks in advance!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks for giving light. However, can you please guide me how can I make that or call and display those screens in R/3 to SRM?

Thanks in advance!

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I propose you to learn from this easy weblog.

I have tested it and it works.

/people/durairaj.athavanraja/blog/2005/08/21/running-your-first-its-webgui-application-in-sap-netweaver-04-abap-edition--nsp

The only variant here is that you will have to doit in ECC or R/3 and then add this to a transction directly in SRM PFCG.

Be careful, webgui transaction requires 10 times more bandwitch than sapgui.

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible to add R/3 / ECC transactions as webgui in SRM.

Kind regards,

Yann