cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice Error: Invalid Transformation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, We recently upgraded the PI system(Dev and Quality ) to version 7.3
Presently I'm doing testing with all the interfaces and everything is fine except on interface which involves Web Service.
The outside vendor calling a webservice which is available in PI system.
When investigated, I found an error and finally I understood that i've to apply OSS note .
But in the OSS note 1390832, it has been mentioned that after applying this OSS note I need to execute ABAP report RS_RETRIEVE_XSLT.
The problem here is, I'm not finding this ABAP report in my PI7.3 system.

Can you please help me on this issue? When the go-live date has been schedule for the next week end, at the last moment of my testing I'm stuck with this new problem.

Thanks,

raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you seen SAP Note 1689978?

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek, Thanks for your reply. I checked this "1689978" note, even in that note the final step is to execute the ABAP report "RS_RETRIEVE_XSLT" which i'm not seeing in SE38 transaction in the PI7.3 system.

Please correct me if my understanding is not right here. In both the SAP notes, first they say apply the Note and then execute the abap report. Are they saying that after we apply the sap note 1390832, the abap report "RS_RETRIEVE_XSLT" will be available for us to execute?

Addtional information my error is exactly similar to this one given in the below example link)

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/EEM/SOAPFaultException_Processing_Error

Thanks

Message was edited by: Rajkumar Rajagopal

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP has provided the code in the note. I wonder if you should create your own report using the code and execute it.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek, I just edited my previous reply(can you pls read that once and confirm?) and also I saw your above reply. Yes I saw the ABAP report in the correction intruction in SAP note 1390832.

Thanks,

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Click on the Correction Instruction below. For your case should be 1051291.

There you have this report name. If you click on it, you can see the code.

Kind regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes found that. First let me apply the OSS note and see whether the abap report is appearing automatically, If that doesn't appear i'll create a new one with the code given in the correction instruciton 1051291 and execute it.

Thanks for your quidance Prateek.

Answers (0)