cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check for delivery

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Per my understanding, if a SO was credit blocked and then released by a credit representative, the delivery for this SO shouldn't be blocked again.

But in my client's system, it happens that a SO was released by a representative with indicator 'D', BUT DELIVERY WAS BLOCKED AGAIN.

OVA8 setting for SO and delivery is the same, the following were checked.

1, dynamic check

2, oldest item

3, Open items

and Number of days without check was set to 5 days.

Please help!!! How can I adjust the setting to make sure delivery won't be checked again if SO has been released by a representative.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try by maintaining - Deviation in % and Number of days at Released document are still unchecked box at OVA8.

Plesae update the thread with your results.

Regards

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh,

could you please help to see my reply below? I made a test, but it seems not working.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

It solved. It is the field Number of days but I set at the incorrect credit check group. Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've tested. The field Number of days at release document still uncheck block doesn't influence credit checking of following delivery.

Is there any other advice from you? Please help, Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing same problem, but in my case no. of days are 999 in transaction code  OVA8.

At delivery status is - Credit is released, docuemnt not OK.

Please help.

Regards

Anjali Puranik

0 Kudos

It just happend in some cases, not all the deliveries, but unfortunately, I haven't find out in which specific situation this problem happens.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This problem is still not solved.

In our production system, 'Credit' in the header of delivery was 'B Credit check was executed, document not OK', even if we had released the corresponding SO by credit representative and it's status is 'Released' (indicator D in table VBUK).

I tried to simluate this situation and test if Number of Days without check in OVA8 influence. I choosed 2 risk catagories and set it to 0 and 1 individully. I created 2 SO and manually released them via VKM3 yesterday. I tried to create partial delivery for them each this morning, both deliveries were created with credit status 'D'. I'll try it again tomorrow, and let you all know the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could you please check the underdelivery tolerance % of your customer in the customer master -> Shipping tab?

In addition, could you please let us know if the delivery is blocked or is it a credit block again? ie., the exact message you receive.

In addition, please check your sales order immediately after saving. There could be a situation that once the credit block is placed, the confirmed quantities are nullified.

Please check your settings on SPRO->SD->Basic Functions->Availability Check and TOR -> TOR -> Block Quantity confirmation in Delivery Blocks

Please do let us know the solution if the issue is already resolved.

Cheers,

MR

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

It's not a Deviation problem, because in some cases, just part of sold material was deliveried, the value is obviously small than the whole SO value.

Do you mean Number of days control in which range if a SO was released via VKM3, delivery will not need to be released again? From F1 help, it doesn't mention that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This could be because of NoDays openI,here you maintained 5 days,as per this if you create sale order it will be blocked based on credit limit and after releasing the sale order if the delivery taken place after 5 days,system will consider this also as open item and bock the document again,so you need to maintain more than 5 days in that column,if you don't want to block the delivery.

Regards

Ram 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cong,

Please check sap note 862183, 406608

regards

Suchait

0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh and Ram.

I was simulating the scenario.So, I made a test, yesterday, I created 2 orders for 2 customers, in corresponding OVA8 setting, Number of days without check of these 2 customers were set one for 0 and another for 1.

I created two deliveries this morning, credit status of them were all 'D'. If Number of days working, the two deliveries were supposed to be with status 'B', credit not approved.

OVA8 setting for order in PRD system was attached, setting for delivery is similar.

0 Kudos

Dear Suchait,

I had checked these two notes.

In my case, no rounding problem, just a part of material was deliveried.