cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order not found in SUS system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We configured the Purchase order replication process from ERP to SUS.

The purchase order is successfully passing to SUS system. I am able to find the XML data in SXMB_MONI in SUS system. The message status is successfully processed.

But I am unable to find the purchase order in the vendor contact person log in portal. Also I am unable to find any document in BBP_PD in SUS system.

Please help.

With Regards,

Malay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Malay,

In BBP_PD are you checking for object BUS2230 (SUS purchase Order)

Also make sure you are contact person used has the required roles (order processor) and is the right one.

regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I am checking in BBP_PD for the object BUS2230 only. No document is there.

The contact person has the all the SUS roles. The tab "Purchase Orders" is appearing in portal for the contract person. But there is no PO.

I created multiple purchase orders. There is multiple XML files for purchase orders showing successfully processed in SXMB_MONI. But there is no trace of follow on document in SUS.

Please note that the vendor number range in SUS (Internal Number range) is different from that of ERP. Can it be the reason??

With Regards,

Malay

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Malay,

Can you check; if Company Code is assigned in SUS? As well check if Business Function is activated?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Checked the company code assignment. It is done and business partner for the company code is generated.

Business functions (LOG_MM_P2PSE_1) also activated and all the services also activated.

Still there is no purchase order in SUS system.

Please help.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved.

The delivery address had to be maintained at the purchase organization in SUS.

With Regards,

Malay

Answers (0)