Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding File Upload problem

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am doing the tutorial Uploading and Downloading Files in Web Dynpro Java(TutWD_FileUpDownload_Init).Whatever steps mentioned in that PDF file i have done.But while running the application whenever after choosing a file using browse button when i clicked on the button Upload,it control comes to the 1st view(where two Link button is there one is upload another is download).On click of upload button it should display the file Name,extension and file size.

Can anybody help me out regarding this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hallo Susmita,

most probably you did not bind the event onAction of the UploadButton to the action UploadFile.

Regards, Bertram

susmita_panigrahi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bertram,

I have already done the binding of UploadButton to the action UploadFile.

The problem is that the control doesn't go to the onActionUploadFile() method.For testing purpose I have written a messgage using IWDMessageManager inside that menthod.This messge is not prining in the output.But its displaying those messages which ever i have written in the wdDoInit().

Regards, Bertram

Susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Was your problem solved ?

sid_sunny
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sushmita,

As you said that on clicking the upload button you are gettin back to the first view which has the two links it is because of the reason you are firing the outbound plug of this view which navigates you to the first view just comment the wdThis.wdFire<outbound plug name> you will get the desired result.

Do reward points if it helps

Regards

Sid