cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection with task list - is not appearing in material master of Z-material type

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We have created one new material type as per business req. Now when I go to update QM view of this material type then I'm not able to find field "insp with task list". Do you know what could be reason for this?

Please note, for all other material type we are getting requested filed. One more thing to add "insp with specification" is appearing in QM view of material master of Z-material type.

Reply appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Goto Spro and assign the task list type against the material type "Z", which u have customized. then goto QA02 for task list assignment against the already created inspection lot.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi please check the following spro since you are using Z material types.  Assign Task list type Q to the material type.

SPRO->QM->Quality Planning ->Inspection Planning -> General ->Assign Task list type to material Types

Regards,

Smruti

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why is this post assumed answered?  No replies to it yet so how can it be assumed?

I don't quite follow you posting to start with.  The inspect with spec and inspect with task list to not show up in the QM view.  They only show up in the inspection types for the QM view.  Maybe it's splitting hairs. But for what inspection type are you looking at?  These may or may not appear for certain inspection types.

FF