cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload of contracts from text file or spreadsheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus

I need to know : How do you upload contracts from a file into SRM and then distribute them to R/3 . Contracts uploaded represent GOA in legacy system and will be ditributed into R/3

Will award points for any answer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member195032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please see the note mentioned below.

734060 SRM:Upload and Download of Documents using MS Excel

734946 SRM: Restriction on upload and download.

It gives tricks to upload contract .

regards,nishant

please award points if this helps

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info, but the notes are refferring to uploading and downloaidng of already existing SRM contracts, do you have any info regarding the initial upload of contracts via excel from a different system ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nina,

Currently if you create a GOA in SRM, does it get transferred into the backend automatically?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not automatically , it is distributed manually from GOA 's ditsribute contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nina,

I have previously used the the following function modules to migrate/create SRM local Contracts

BBP_PD_CTR_CREATE (set process_type = 'GCTR' for GOA)

BBP_PD_CTR_SAVE

and have tested the created records end to end. It is an alternative that worked for me (aside from manual entry).

Give it a shot and let me know.

Cheers,

Foh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Foh

I will give it a shot and come back to you. Please give me your email address

Former Member
0 Kudos

No probs. You can view it in my business card.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nina,

As Foh mentioned, you will need to use the FM's BBP_PD_CTR_CREATE and BBP_PD_CTR_SAVE by creating a Z report that will upload the info coming from your flat file with the FM WS_UPLOAD or if you are using the spreadsheet FM ALSM_EXCEL_TO_INTERNAL_TABLE..

Check this out:

First i will recommend you to create a variant for the BBP_PD_CTR_CREATE to be sure that you know which fields and tables are mandatory to fill... So you will be able to process your own data and distribute it tru the structures and tables.

Regards,

Gerardo.