cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver 7.30 client proxy Questions

adam_smith7
Participant
0 Kudos

Regarding Netweaver 7.30 java client proxies, what configuration needs to happen?

My scenario is as follows:

Initial call to a webservice via SOAP axis adapter. Integrated configuration to SOAP XI3.0 implemented server proxy. From within the implementation of the server proxy, I want to call a generated client proxy.

So- I have my server proxy implemented, I have genereted the client for a outbound asyncronous interface, and I call the methods from the client proxy from within my server proxy. What configuration do i need for the client proxy of the once the deployment is done?

Regards

Adam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

zubev
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

I'm not sure I got your scenario completely. When you generate a client proxy you have two ways to communicate - via standard SOAP/HTTP or via XI3.0 protocol. Which one do you want to use?

In case of XI3.0 you have to configure which is the Sender. This you can do either programatically or via NetWeaver Administrator (Single Services Administration -> Consumer Proxies).

In case of SOAP/HTTP you have to use the same NetWeaver Administrator UI and to configure a logical port of type SOAP.

Regards, Alexander

adam_smith7
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Again Alexander,

..And thanks again for response.

Basically my goal is to save an attachment (somewhere) , and at the end of a Netweaver BPM process retrieve the attachment and add it again to a message.

So the flow will be:

- consumer (testing with SOAP UI )  sending soap message with attachment to SOAP Axis adapter.

-  configuration and mapping to send the message to my XiEnabled() webservice. ( so via SOAP + XI protocol) .

- The webservice should save the attachment and update the message with an Id of the saved attachment

- Then, the webservice needs to trigger the Netweaver BPM process. I dont wan't to do this directly from my webservice using the BPM api, but rather trhough PI, and preferably using the XI protocol. So for that reason I want to generate a client proxy for the webservice interface with which the process can be started. I expect to add the generated client code to my webservice project and to be able to pass the update message to the proxy which will trigger my BPM process. 

So, - If ive done all that and I deploy my service including the client proxy code, I will be able to configure the sender by going to NWA>Single Service Admin> Consumer proxies?

Regards

Adam

Regards

Adam

zubev
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Adam,

I see. You have to import from the ESR the WSDL of the outbound interface the client proxy is going to use. The interface must be declared as Stateless XI3.0 compatible in order to be able to use the XI protocol. Then generate the client proxy. Obtain an instance of it in your XIEnabled service by annotating a field with @WebServiceRef annotation:

@WebServiceRef(name="TestInterfaceOutService") private TestInterfaceOutService service;

In your code, get a port instance in the standard way, e.g:

TestInterfaceOut port = service.getPort(TestInterfaceOut.class);

Then you can set the sender information programatically via:

XIManagementInterface xi = XIManagementInterfaceFactory.create(port);

xi.getRequestXIMessageContext().setSenderService("TestSender");

where XIManagementInterfaceFactory class is available in tc/je/webservices/lib DC.

If you don't want to set it programatically, you would be able to find the proxy in NWA and configure the sender there.

In PI/AEX you would have to create a standard integrated configuration (or classical one) where you have that sender and sender interface and the BPM process as a receiver.

Regards, Alexander

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adam ,

What configuration do i need for the client proxy of the once the deployment is done ?

You can do in 2 diffrent ways .

1. If you do using AAE then you

i . Create sender ID using SXMSIF for the respective interface

ii. Use the created ID in the SXMB_ADM--> IE Configuration -> Special configuration . Add runtime parameter IS_URL with subparameter as your sender ID created in earlier step

iii. Generate proxy

iv.  complete the configuration in ID .

2. If you do via IS then , just generate proxy  , complete configuration in ID and send data  .

Make sure your application system properly configured as in SXMB_ADM as "Application system "

Regards.,

Rangarajan

adam_smith7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rangarajan

Thanks for your response.

Im trying to achieve my scenario using Java only configurations on PI. Presumably the configuration is a bit different when using a stand alone AAE Extented.

Regards

Adam