Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting roles not appearing in BEx Analyzer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this question however we have a couple of user IDs in our DEV and QA BI Systems where one or more reporting roles assigned to their User ID are not visible in the BEx Analyzer.  This issue doesn't affect the majority of users.  The roles have active profiles and the user comparison is up-to-date.  I have even deleted and re-assigned all the roles but without success.

I'd be grateful if some-one can advise what's causing this.

Many thanks

Jane

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jane,

Did you check if the user IDs have authorization to atleast display the reporting roles via S_USER_AGR authorization object? Users will have to be added with minimum display and further change/create access to the aforesaid authorization object based on the job responsibilities of your users.

Thanks!

Sandipan

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is an authorization object, I do not know the exact name but it should be such as s_rs_fold. Look if this has the right information, not a * than it does not work the way you expected. It should be an 'X" when I remember correctly. You also have to use s_user_agr as mentioned above. Also look in s_rs_comp and comp1, if you have a restriction there about queries then they are not shown in the bex.

have fun

Bye Jan van Roest

rupali_karbhari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jane,

does those User IDs facing issues have comma included?

Check SAP :Note 1667027 - RRMX does not work when user name with comma(,) is used

Best Regards,