cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA02 SAPMV45A : find a user exit to make an entry in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I would like to know if there is an existing USER EXIT in the program SAPMV45A ie VA01 VA02 to automatically update the pricing (adding a new condition type PN00) What I need to do : it is entering - with the USER EXIT- the sales order pricing in order to update the pricing at item level by adding an amount on the manual condition price PN00. Notice that the pricing update must be done automatically and cannot be made by users ; we wants to add PN00 in the sales order to run normaly the credit management in the specific SAP solution 4.7 Industry Solution.

We suceeded to make a draft of a specific solution for the credit management, but to implement our solutions in the production system we need this USER EXIT

Thank you

Regards

Vincent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent

You can use the user exit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP in the program  MV45AFZZ

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath

Thank you very much

Regards

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We identified with the dev team a user exit and an existing BAPI which needs to be adapted. Our biggest challenge was to update the pricing of a document (sales order A) with a net amount contained in another document (sales order B ; created in reference of sales order A ).

We have got a particular business flow, because the sales order B (debit memo request) is always created in reference to a sales order A (knowing that the sales order A is the "obtained market" and the B is what is made and invoiced each month for the final customer)

We identified the SAP MV45AFZZ calling the user exit with a form USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT and finishing with the BAPI SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CHANGE Also, with the USER EXIT and the BAPI we will update the sales order A (with a net amount) each time we will record the sales order B

Best regards

Vincent

4.7 Industry solution IS Engineering  and construction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you very much

I will investigate on the exit

MV45AFZB - FORM

Best regards

Vincent

ravi_kumar100