cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg static credit check in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we are using static credit check at delivery level...So order level it is not blocked for credit.

How do we get a list of sales orders which will get blocked while delivery is created..Do we have any report expected sales orders going to be blocked when delivery is created?

Regards

Swetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a report using SQ02, SQ03 and SQ01, with the tables inserting in infoset creation are KNKK, KNA1, VBAK.

I have tried it my self on my sandbox and it is coming absolutely perfect and which is matching your requirement. This report will show you the fields Customer No:, Credit limits given, net value of sales order and whatever fields you want to add you can from these tables.

Please try and revert back.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for all your replies.But i need a report which will say what all sales orders are expected to be blocked in delivery..There is no block at sales order level..

Credit check is at delviery level.So when delivery is created it gets blocked..

So my credit analyst want to know the sales orders list which is going to be blocked in delivery creation.Do we have any report

regards

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

VKM1 – Blocked SD document list

VKM2 – Released SD document list

VKM3 – Release credit block order

VKM4 – All documents for release

VKM5 – Delivery document for release

F.31 – Credit Overview : Customers Financial analysis

FD10N - Customer balance display

CHECK_CM – Credit management Report ( thru SE38 )

RVKRED09 – Risk category change reorganization

RVKRED06 – Checking blocked orders

RFDKLI10 – Customers With Missing Credit Data

If credit check is only activated at Delivery level than it will not check credit at SO level and if doen not check credit at SO level than it will not block any SO .

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

Can you close this thread , if your question is answered?

Thanks

Rajesh

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, please try t-code VA14L

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use the t-code vkm1 or vkm3 to display all blocked sd documents.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha

Just copy the infostructure S066 and add the delivery block feild from VBAK table.in the new the infostructure.Then you can get the list of sales orders which where blocked

Regards

Srinath

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may need to develop a customized report by referring the info structure credit values in S066 and/or S067. If you want to check for single document then use program CHECK_CM in SA38. If you want to analyze for a customer, then try with t.code FD11.

Alternatively you can try exploring the possibilities for not blocking the sales order, but adding it in credit check. To do this you can activate sales order for credit check and in t.code OVA8, you can make the status not to block. By this way the sales order will not get blocked. If you go with this option, then using t.code VKM4, you can get the report.

Regards,