cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages in sheduled state

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on an SAP to SAP system through XI. I see that the messages are in scheduled state in target SAP system. I have to activate the queues manually. I have configured QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED in PI under SXMB_ADM. Do I have to do the same thing in the SAP systems? At times when I trigger message from source, I am unable to see the message in SXMB_MONI of source SAP system while I can see that in PI SXMB_MONI? Why do that happen?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

Find below solution if it suits your issue

Message Scheduled (Commit Follows)

Problem

XML message stopped in status 001: Message scheduled (commit follows) and does not reach the receiver.

Solution

1. Synchronous messages

For synchronous messages this status means that message processing is not yet complete (neither successful nor with an error). This probably means that an error occurred on the receiver side but the status was not reported back to PI (for example, short dump in function being called by RFC adapter). To find the cause of the problem, have a look in the system log (transaction SM21) and short dumps (transaction ST22). Otherwise, analyze the problem in the target system.

2. Asynchronous messages

Check the status of the corresponding RFC queue. If it has the status RUNNING, you can restart the queue by resetting the status of the first LUW: Place the cursor on SXMS_ASYNC_EXEC and press Shift+F5.

If you want to delete these messages, you have to use report RSXMB_CANCEL_NO_COMMIT_MSG. For more information, see SAP Note 712628 - Deleting Messages with Status 001 (Commit is Missing).

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

If you have implemented inbound proxy in target system,  make sure that you are not entering into infinite loop.

Regards,

Samir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configure the same in Target system using sxmb_adm.

Regards,

Venkata S Pagolu

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Do I have to do the same thing in the SAP systems?

De register and register the queue in the target SAP system.

>At times when I trigger message from source, I am unable to see the message in SXMB_MONI of source SAP system while I can see that in PI SXMB_MONI? Why do that happen?

The sender system does not save it in Queue. It directly sends to PI. Example: IF you use Proxy at the sender sap system then  local integration engine send the messages directly to the central integration engine of PI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the queues in SAP System are registered you can do so using tcode SMQR which lists the queues registered ..

HTH

Rajesh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If messages were scheduled in target SAP system, then there is nothing wrong in PI only issue with target SAP system queue's.better to register queues once again.