Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document distribution using Sybase Unwired Platform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

My scenario is this:

I would like to create an application to distribut a number of pdf documents of varying size to mobile device users. I have seached high and low and am unable to find information about how to use Sybase Unwired Platform to create such an application.

Has anybody tried this or has anybody come across any documentation on how to do this? Is this even possible using Sybase Unwired Platform?

Thank you
Olav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Webster_Cui
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I am afraid that it is not supported from SUP side. You may check whether your mobile application support this. For example, CRM Mobile Sales 2.0 can download some documents from back-end system or SAVO server.

As alternative solution you may use iTunes to directly synchronize theses documents with your laptop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again

Thank you for your answer. Actually what i really want to do is create an application that has the capability to synchronize documents. Do you know if it is possible to create such an application using Sybase Unwired Platform?

Kind regards
Olav

Webster_Cui
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

As you know SUP is a platform that manage mobile devices and will not directly affect your app's functionality. If you want to build up an app to synchronize documents with your back-end system I think that will be okay.