cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameters and syntax for BRF expression

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello we are into SRM 7.0 and using BRF in workflow.

I am supposed to write a customized Z expression ( using FM ) that would return category id value of the sc item. let's say (MECH for an example).

I want to know what parameters might be required for this ? Also is there any dosumentation available about the same especially for the syntax ?

Please advise/suggest.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhijeet

you can user z expression as result type charactor so that everytime in FM the field EV_VALUE will always return a charactor value.

make sure the expression should be type 0CF001 and result type as charactor of lenth 10 or should be  length of catagory id.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can't you use a standard expression? Would 0V_SC_MTERILGROUP not suffice? This one works when there is only 1 item in the shopping cart. If there are multiple items/material groups this field will be empty.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robin,

most of the code are commented in this expression so it may not suitable for multiple line item.

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sahil,

That's what I said in my post. It only works when there is 1 item in the shopping cart.

However what the expression does is call class /SAPSRM/CL_WF_RULE_CONTXT_SC and method GET_PROPERTY with the property MATERIALGROUP.

This property refers to the attributes maintained in the BUS2121 BO - you can check this out in SWO1 with the BUS2121 object.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robin thanks a lot.

that was very hadny information to know.

regaqrds

sahil p

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robin, Sahil,

Thank you very much for your replies.

We did it in followin way.

We created a z expression using 0B_SC_PRCAT_EX_CHECK------Checks Whether Specified Product Category Exists.

It checkes whether specified category exists or not for a single line item from shopping cart. Its return type is boolean.

We also created another Z FM expression which would return category id and value from z table. Its return type is character.

Now i want to compare these 2 expression using a third expression. How would I achieve that ? I tried to do this by creating one more expression returning boolean but that didn't help.

Please advise/suggest.

Thank you.