cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC RAR BG JOb log not able to find

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have scheduled weekend BG jobs in GRC RAR and one of the Job shows Error and failed. I tried to find the Job log but I am not able to find job log for that particulat job.I searched in all server and in all logs also..

Please help out..

1927 Risk Analysis - Batch Full SYnc_Oracle11i Prod_Job1 Run Once 2012-03-10 00:44:29 2012-03-10 00:30:00 CSUREPN Error   

Job ID: 1927

Task: Risk Analysis - Batch

Name: Full SYnc_Oracle11i Prod_Job1

Run Date/Time Status Message

2012-03-10 00:38:01 Failed Error while executing the Job:Call GetObjSync failed

2012-03-10 00:44:29 Failed Error while executing the Job:Call GetObjSync failed

2012-03-10 00:30:00 Started Full SYnc_Oracle11i Prod_Job1 started :threadid: 0

Can you please help me how we will find that job log, Is it available in Java database or ..

And what is the issue about this job..

Thanks and Regards,

S. Nagaraju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nagaraju,

Let us know if it is AC 5.3 or AC10. If it is AC 5.3, there can be many reasons for a job being failed. Either Backend was down or restarted or there was issue in connector. Check the connector if it works fine. Also, if at the time of job running, the backend was available or not.

You can see the log in RAR-Configuration-Background Jobs screen itself. It comebelow the screen. If there are multiple server nodes, you can check each of them. If job time is of previous days, it may be that job log has gone to older logs. You can see it there itself in dropdown. Check the time of job and see the entries available in each log, until it crosses the given time stamp.

The text you have provided, it seems more connection or backend unavailability issue.

Regards,

Sabita

Answers (0)